[Unique]  [Mooninites]  [Unichan]  [Burichan]  [Futaba]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 2806)
Message
Captcha
File
Embed   Help
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 4000 KB.
  • Images greater than 200x200 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 521 unique user posts.

Boxxosphere SpreadShirt Store

File 130637707062.gif - (74.81KB , 256x256 , GITS_Laughing_Man_Animated_6977.gif )
2806 No. 2806
@ Catie

^_^ Hello *glomps* I am Ryoku Hasu, I HAVE POCKY!

*shares his pack and gives you some*

^_^ I just wana be your friend. (XD not like 1000's of other don't)

So, im just gona give you the nickname i give all my friends, if you dont mind. Your a WAFFLE! lol

Your wanabe Friend
Ryo-Kun
Expand all images
>> No. 3367
I am not amused.
>> No. 3368
>>3367
I can't decide if this post is an attempt at some kind of arch joke or just a dumbass with a derivative screenname.
>> No. 3369
u dum?
>> No. 3371
>>3369
Pokceeehhhhhhh

we need sum oc of our dear leader.
>> No. 3372
>>3369
Hello, y u no post ?

:/

post moar.
>> No. 3373
>>3369

Wow; she actually came back. We thought you had deserted.
>> No. 3374
>>3373
This, I guess she hates us now, can't blame here. We are just horrible, horrible people that deserve not to be spoken with.
>> No. 3375
hi :3
I dun poast coz idk wut 2 say
>> No. 3376
>>3375
HI :), you do not have to post important things, no one here says important things, but your last big post, your text was nice :D
Its just nice to see that you are still a part of this madness .
>> No. 3377
File 130695670482.jpg - (19.10KB , 241x230 , face33.jpg )
3377
>>3374
speak for yourself mate
>>3375
Use this place like a blog, come and post about your week.
>> No. 3379
>>3377
I do not even have anything to use as a respond.
>> No. 3380
File 130696648774.jpg - (33.45KB , 600x347 , isopod2.jpg )
3380
>>3375
I think you ought to know by now, it doesn't matter what you say, just so long as you show up and stir the shitpot now and then.
>> No. 3381
>>3380
lawl
>> No. 3398
File 130741836649.jpg - (59.04KB , 330x394 , Giant_isopod.jpg )
3398
>>3381
dem bathynomus giganteus
>> No. 3399
>>3398
gross
>> No. 3400
So, I'm taking chem 1A over the summer, and life is gonna be super intense and sucky. that's where all of my time will be. D:
just an updateeee
>> No. 3402
>>3400
good luck on the class, but that means less dear leader leading us D:
>> No. 3403
>>3400

You could say that "Things are about to get intense" amirite?
>> No. 3404
File 130763593360.jpg - (68.72KB , 500x500 , 5067343113_42fece30d6.jpg )
3404
>>3403
>> No. 3405
>>3400

Good luck. Chemistry sucks.

>>3403

Ugh...
>> No. 3407
Pocky! I miss you being on more
>> No. 3408
>>3400
>chem 1A

curse you and your insider jargon. what kind of chemistry is this? organic, i assume?
>> No. 3409
>>3408
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=chem+1A+
>> No. 3413
File 130775399438.jpg - (55.80KB , 467x519 , forscience.jpg )
3413
>> No. 3415
File 130777340889.png - (351.03KB , 516x299 , Glados.png )
3415
>>3413
Science.
>> No. 3416
>>3408
hell naw, no o chem for a while
>> No. 3417
It's just general chem. :0
>> No. 3418
Why are you taking summer classes? Are you on an accelerated program or dual major or what?
>> No. 3522
she's taking classes because she's indian and we tend to study more than necessary because all of us brownfolk gotta prep to take over the world soon.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason  


Email here your suggestions/questions/complaints/appeals.


The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and boxxy falsehood.
Only a troooooll or hater would take anything posted here as valid. <3