[Unique]  [Mooninites]  [Unichan]  [Burichan]  [Futaba]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 71338)
Message
Captcha
File
Embed   Help
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 6006 KB.
  • Images greater than 200x200 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 1139 unique user posts. View catalog

Boxxosphere SpreadShirt Store

File 138826165625.png - (280.51KB , 1080x1288 , 1MillionViewsBecauseBoxxy.png )
71338 No. 71338
In re thread:

http://chan.catiewayne.com/c/res/71177.html

>>71225

And just why do you think this is... hmmm?
It really isn't hard to figure out.

That's right. Because Boxxy... Baybee. :)
Expand all images
>> No. 71340
File 13882698818.jpg - (74.97KB , 1600x1067 , Not_Rocket_Science_Beyond_the_four_Cs.jpg )
71340
>>71338
What's also not rocket science is that your insipid spamming belongs in /b/
>> No. 71342
File 138827469297.jpg - (82.12KB , 550x733 , DjPRI.jpg )
71342
>>71338
I don't think you get the point. Stop spamming here and take it to /b/. Catie herself has addressed the issues of making another Boxxy video. Plus, she just got a new job and your only concern is the desire to satisfy your wants. Grow up, seriously.
>> No. 71343
File 138835096896.png - (181.98KB , 640x360 , Boxxy-YUMadTho.png )
71343
>>71342

I'll have more to say about this later... but for now, let me make it simple for you:

Example 1 - Would you rather have, and run your own business over which you have total control, and offers you the potential to make an unlimited income, or would you rather work at McDonald's making minimum wage where every move you make is determined by someone else?

Example 2 - Would you trade a gold mine for a timeshare?

Again... It isn't rocket science.

Also, you might want to work on your social skills. You seem a little... testy.

(Pic related)
>> No. 71344
File 138835311757.jpg - (69.51KB , 800x767 , BoxxyLaughsInTheFaceOfYourFaggotry.jpg )
71344
>>71343

>>Example 1 - Would you rather have, and run your own business over which you have total control, and offers you the potential to make an unlimited income, or would you rather work at McDonald's making minimum wage where every move you make is determined by someone else?

If that "someone else" is YOU, Boxxylvr, no thank you!

Actually, McDonalds is a pretty good analogy for cranking out mass-produced Boxxy videos when Catie's heart isn't really into it. INCLUDING MINIMUM WAGE. YouTube is never going to make Catie rich, and to still be known primarily for Boxxy in ten years would be sad as hell. Someday, she's going to be too old. She's looking to the future.

If you think Boxxy can generate unlimited income, you're seriously wrong. The point of diminishing returns has already been reached. Boxxy still gets more views, but the new videos trail the old ones, while anewhoppeee's subscriber base grows.
>> No. 71347
File 138835409757.png - (136.20KB , 300x300 , YeahHeMad.png )
71347
>>71344

Yeah. You mad alright. I suspected that was you. You're so predictable.

Let me make it even simpler:

If anewhopee is gaining ground on boxxybabe, did you ever consider that it might just have something to do with the lack of new content on the latter?

No, of course you didn't. Because clearly, if ANYONE is motivated by self-interest here, it's ALWAYS been YOU.

Now go look up "YOU" in E.D., I'm sure it applies to YOU.
>> No. 71349
File 138835563095.jpg - (77.75KB , 600x1094 , 64242-Orange-Leisure-Suit-70-s-Costume-large.jpg )
71349
>>71347
NOW who's mad?

I was the little rocket, not the waterbottle.

>>If anewhopee is gaining ground on boxxybabe, did you ever consider that it might just have something to do with the lack of new content on the latter?

And have you ever considered that the lack of .content is dictated by a lack of content? Boxxy doesn't have that much to say. You want to force that? Catie will do what Catie wants to do, but I think she's done a gret job of not turning Boxxy into a mass produced product. In my opinion, that would be sad and painful to watch.

>>No, of course you didn't. Because clearly, if ANYONE is motivated by self-interest here, it's ALWAYS been YOU.

UHHUH because I'm the one telling Catie that I know better than her what's best for her. OH WAIT THAT'S YOU, you ridiculous hypocritical buffoon.

It isn't Boxxy who laughs in the face of your faggotry, it is I.

You're funny to me.
>> No. 71350
File 138835622666.jpg - (36.72KB , 315x466 , 1368243522505.jpg )
71350
>>71347
>responding to my post by asking questions

Ah yes, it seems OP is exhibiting the Dunning-Kruger effect.
Furthermore, go climb a wall of dicks face first.
>> No. 71351
File 13883565388.gif - (1.08MB , 300x300 , fuXEjpd.gif )
71351
>>71349
pic related
>> No. 71357
File 138845342210.jpg - (69.82KB , 960x835 , ButtHurt.jpg )
71357
>>71349

>NOW who's mad?

YOU, of course. I'm merely making observations, and offering my opinions and advice.

YOU are the one getting butthurt and making a scene over it while psychopathically projecting your feelings of anger onto me. That is your usual m/o, after all.

And btw...

>>71351

High-fiving yourself does not win the argument for you. It is simply a pathetic form of mental masturbation.

Get back on your meds.
>> No. 71368
>>71357
Whatever. The whole "you mad" trope is the height of childish to begin with. How the fuck do i know if you're mad? I've got nothing to be mad about, and if yu're over 12, you probably have nothing to be mad about, either

You know, it seems to me that there might be a place for Boxxy on animalist. I could see her talking about cute animals, while Alex plays the straight man. It might really work. If you want to see more Boxxy, I think you should lobby animalist, instead of spamming here.
>> No. 71372
File 138860571180.png - (548.93KB , 1440x1080 , Consider the Following-bc33.png )
71372
>>71368

HA! You're really one to talk about spamming, when most all you do here is spam Catie's forum with your usual brand of self-promoting posts and videos, trying to capitalize on her fame by using this board to garner views for your own crappy content.

Especially that recent one all about your pathetic childhood trauma, making a mockery of human kindness, Christmas Spirit, as well as St. Nicholas himself, as you attempt to invoke your own personal pity party at Catie's expense.

>>/m/11576

Fuck your shit. Always playing the "victim", while you attack others. What are you, an Israeli? Because YOU are the ULTIMATE hypocrite. LOL.
>> No. 71373
File 138863369477.png - (19.85KB , 582x134 , snpz9.png )
71373
>>71372

Israeli? What childhood trauma? Victim of who? What the fuck are you talking about? I don't think you've been reading my posts, but I usually don't read yours, so that's cool.

>>Especially that recent one all about your pathetic childhood trauma, making a mockery of human kindness, Christmas Spirit, as well as St. Nicholas himself, as you attempt to invoke your own personal pity party at Catie's expense.

That's funny, because she liked it. Maybe you should explain to her why she's wrong.

Glad you're not mad. Happy New Year!
>> No. 71374
>>HA! You're really one to talk about spamming, when most all you do here is spam Catie's forum with your usual brand of self-promoting posts and videos, trying to capitalize on her fame by using this board to garner views for your own crappy content.

This is absolutely true, but I post Catie content in /c/, and Miscellanious content in /m/. If you posted your Boxxy content in [b/, I'd have nothing to say about that.

But the moderators haven't intervened, and it's their call, so I'm done with that. I'm just suggesting a practical way that you might get to see more Boxxy. I think Boxxy would fit in well in animalist, and if you and others of like mind could convince animalist, it might result in a fresh approach to Boxxy that Catie might find engaging. Catie likes to do new things, and a new approach to Boxxy might work for Catie. It's what I would do if I was interested in seeing more Boxxy content.
>> No. 71375
>>71373

>That's funny, because she liked it. Maybe you should explain to her why she's wrong.

I doubt she would ever ask, because I don't think she really wants to hear it.

But I'll tell you anyway...

First of all, there is nothing in that tweet indicating exactly what it was she "liked". Perhaps it is the fact that you live so far away from her, one can only hope. lol.

But where YOU are concerned, she is either afraid of you because of your obvious psychopathy, and is just trying to be nice, or in your regard, she is unfortunately a poor judge of character.

But no matter how Catie feels about it, I'll tell you one thing for sure... I can see right through you.
>> No. 71376
File 138870571711.jpg - (153.04KB , 640x800 , Bullshit_640.jpg )
71376
>>71375
>>First of all, there is nothing in that tweet indicating exactly what it was she "liked".

I know. It's not like there's some highly searchable website where you can easily look Catie's twitter posts in about 2 minutes and PROVE whether I'm lying or not.

>>I'll tell you one thing for sure... I can see right through you.

Stop it. You can't read my mind over the internet. Everybody knows you can't read my mind over the internet, and implying that you can read my mind over the internet makes you appear to be delusional.

But you're not delusional., you're just an angry blowhard who can't shut up. You nearly had me fooled with your clever typing of "LOL", but you're obviously livid. I don't really want you to be angry, like I said, "U MAD" is a childish game. This whole thing is a childish game. Why are we still playing it?
>> No. 71396
File 138890922170.png - (677.57KB , 1588x732 , foarunichanfaggots.png )
71396
from reddit
>> No. 71400
File 138897670870.jpg - (168.93KB , 817x960 , Jw72AwH.jpg )
71400
Ah the old rivals are at it again, it always amazes me how sad and pitiful this place actually is.

Though admittedly Boxxylvr(even though he's a faggot) is definitely one of the most reasonable people on here. I still don't know why he engages in these flame-wars with a certain someone.

And Mr.Boxxoligy, you especially never cease to amaze with your childish and seemingly delusional behavior. You are caricature of what people people perceive Boxxyfags as on /b/, you are so sad and comical at the same time that I have a hard time understanding that you are actually real.

And as for the OP. I have argued many times on /b/ that it is in fact Boxxy people care mainly about, not Catherine Wayne. I mean, I of course like Catie, but Boxxy is and has always been the main attraction and it is she who is the Queen of /b/.

>>71396
Does Catie even use Reddit? Any proof of it being real at all?
>> No. 71401
>>71400
>Does Catie even use Reddit? Any proof of it being real at all?

Never mind that, I just checked her Twitter.
>> No. 71408
File 138903379919.gif - (44.68KB , 480x360 , SawWhatYouDidThere.gif )
71408
>>71400

Thank you.

P.S. Actually, I'm the "Anti-Faggot", lol, and only engage that psychopath to expose his faggotry when he attacks my threads. But wahtevs... thanks for the flowers. :)
>> No. 71414
File 138906629126.png - (27.56KB , 559x272 , snpz10.png )
71414
>>71400
Ah the old rivals are at it again,

Boxxylvr and reality?

>> it always amazes me how sad and pitiful this place actually is.

Would you like a tissue?

I have no way of knowing or caring if this is another Boxxylvr samefag, but it sure seems like a whole lot of nothing. HOW is Boxxylvr a faggot? HOW am I delusional? When you say Boxxylvr is reasonable, are you saying that he CAN read my mind over the internet? Your argument lacks argument.

>>And as for the OP. I have argued many times on /b/ that it is in fact Boxxy people care mainly about, not Catherine Wayne. I mean, I of course like Catie, but Boxxy is and has always been the main attraction and it is she who is the Queen of /b/.

Why don't you go back there and argue it some more? This is /c/. Here, Catie is most definitely the main attraction.

Catie exists. It seems obvious to me that if you prefer Boxxy to Catie, you prefer fantasy to reality, and that sort of undercuts your claim that I'm the delusional one.

I posted here originally to object to a Boxxy thread in /c/, but since the moderators have chosen not to move the thread, I conceded the point. Since then, all I've done here is suggest what I consider a practical plan for Boxxy fans to attempt to see more Boxxy, and to respond to Boxxylvr's tired and predictable dick-measuring antics. I suppose I could just ignore him, but I find him to be entertaining.

I recently found out that catie liked my video on the top 10 epic Catie events or 2013. That certainly means a lot more to me than this guy's opinion or that other guy's opinion. Boxxmom told me that she watched catie watch my video, and she could tell that she was pleased. Sooooooo, y'all can say or do whatever you want. Y'all can suck it.

You know who likes Catie? Catie. Catie wants to be Catie, because Catie is Catie. It's not rocket science.

Boxxylvr is endlessly expressing his creepy fantasy that Boxxy is real and Catie is fiction. Do you think Catie thinks that's funny? If he can't empathize enough to respect the fundamental desire for a person to be herself, it undercuts his goofy claim that I'm a psychopath. A lack of empathy is a fundamental condition for that.
>> No. 71415
File 13890988886.jpg - (11.63KB , 268x200 , 1238166_542514659131378_2137527404_n.jpg )
71415
>>71414
>Boxxylvr is endlessly expressing his creepy fantasy that Boxxy is real and Catie is fiction.
>> No. 71418
File 13891293875.jpg - (122.08KB , 568x335 , SuckUp.jpg )
71418
>>71414

Make one sucking up to me and I might favorite it too...

But don't count on it.

>>71415

Still doesn't get it.
>> No. 71427
File 138923103272.jpg - (8.83KB , 251x251 , 131445606372.jpg )
71427
>>71418
see >>71350
>> No. 71433
  >>71418

>>In my opinion, Catie can do as she pleases with her own creation. It is neither my business, nor is it my intent to try to dictate her career choices to her.

All you need is STFU!
>> No. 71434
File 13893040535.png - (126.77KB , 641x350 , Boxxy2014.png )
71434
>>71433

Hey Rat...
Go here...

>>/b/108241

Shit bricks.
LOL.
>> No. 71435
File 138930915136.jpg - (40.89KB , 401x318 , Ay9zwdOCAAA1dVL.jpg )
71435
>>71434
The problem that I saw was not the arguing over whether Catie was going to release another Boxxy video or not, it was the constant posting saying 'can I haz boxxy pl0x' and including pictures that say 'because boxxy' to the point where it was becoming spam, especially on /c/, which is for Catie related posts, if it was on /b/, by all means.
I'm happy you finally got what you wanted but could you please try not post so much to the point where it is spam next time please, at least not /c/.
>> No. 71437
File 138931865135.png - (293.17KB , 478x700 , WTF-It\'sCatie.png )
71437
>>71435

You are kidding, right?

Or do you mean to imply that you are referring to two separate people?

And no, I didn't "get what I wanted".

If I had got what "I" wanted, this thread would have garnered more intelligent replies.

Try reading for comprehension.
>> No. 71438
File 138932174936.png - (32.16KB , 791x109 , FoarTomFrumBoxxy01-09-14-2133.png )
71438
Oh, and BTW...

OVER 13 THOUSAND VIEWS in just a few short hours!

You get my drift, now?
You capisca?
You copy?

Or you wanna argue some more?

(Pic related)
>> No. 71439
>>71438
Sweet Jesus, you're an oblivious motherfucker.

Go fuck yourself.
>> No. 71440
File 138933341972.jpg - (27.12KB , 599x798 , BdkTVxuCEAAt6j9.jpg )
71440
>>71434
What's your point? I knew there was a Boxxy coming up. I was the one who posted the reddit cap. She said something in the last ASK CATIE that indicated there was a Boxxy coming up. I told you that. You should try reading for comprehension.

And she tweeted the pic.

I'm mostly in favor of Catie doing what she wants to do. But my opinion is that I she's done a great job of keep the persona alive by not overdoing it, and I'm looking forward to the next one.
>> No. 71442
File 13893353949.png - (115.13KB , 639x345 , Screenshot-1.png )
71442
>>71440
OMG it's UP! I like it!

Now let's go to [b/ to talk about it.
>> No. 71443
>>71434
>>71438


>>You get my drift, now?
>>You capisca?
>>You copy?

Listen, dumbass, no one is denying Boxxy's popularity. The question is whether she could crank these out every week, and still keep Boxxy special. I don't think so, but what I think matters exactly as much as what you think, and that's not at all.

This could be the best boxxy video in terms of content. It's a great IDEA for a Boxxy video.
>> No. 71447
File 138939145469.jpg - (64.68KB , 640x621 , 1368118917757.jpg )
71447
>>71437
Yea, I knew trying to respectfully approach you would not work. It serves no purpose to continue this dialogue with you, but I tried. Best wishes
>> No. 71450
>>71447

You just needed to try harder...

That is, in terms of being "respectful".

You could start by learning the difference between what "spam" is, and what it is not.

Anyway, the tone of disrespect in your posts is more than apparent.

And don't bother to reply. I'm not here to engage in silly bickering.
>> No. 71451
File 138942482484.jpg - (508.19KB , 1980x1540 , Laughter-1.jpg )
71451
>>71450

>>And don't bother to reply. I'm not here to engage in silly bickering.



It's true. He's here to spam.
>> No. 71452
File 138948971734.png - (35.71KB , 811x147 , FoarTomFrumBoxxy01-11-14-1931.png )
71452
WHOOSHH!!! Look at her FLY!!!

100,000 VIEWS... and then some...ALREADY.
>> No. 71455
File 138950187557.jpg - (21.04KB , 680x383 , e2b.jpg )
71455
>>71452
I'm right there with you on THAT, brother! Everybody who is not a native Boxxy hater loves this one! It's an astonishing tour de force. Based on the comments, I'm sure it's the best received Boxxy ever. The haters are just not showing up. She's outlasted them. I've been ranting about this all day.

Adderall Apoclypse thinks this is the best Boxxy since FOAR EVERYONE. I think it's simply the best Boxxy video ever, if you judge by how it puts accross the illusion of Boxxy. For the first time, I really care about Boxxy, before now, it's



I don't know if she could keep producing Boxxy videos at this level of quality, and I don't know if she wants to, but if they're going to be THIS good, I got nothing to say about that.
>> No. 71456
File 138950459952.jpg - (15.98KB , 247x278 , all-about-me-boy.jpg )
71456
>>71455
Yeah, that's me...
>> No. 71462
File 138958051418.jpg - (1.38MB , 1798x1194 , greetings-from-reality.jpg )
71462
>>71438

>>Oh, and BTW...

>>OVER 13 THOUSAND VIEWS in just a few short hours!

>>You get my drift, now?
>>You capisca?
>>You copy?

>>Or you wanna argue some more?

If I hadn't already met Boxxylr, I might have indeed shit a brick when I realized that he was claiming that the success of FOAR TOM is making his point for him. Nope.

What we were arguing, essentially, was whether or not Catie has been using the character to best effect. Boxxylvr said no. I said (probably) yes.

Well, the success of FOAR TOM happened in the real world, where Catie did what Catie did, and those are the conditions that it tends to validate. Only in Boxxlvr's mind does it
apply to his hypothetical.

He probably thinks that if Catie had released a Boxxy video every week, she'd be able to duplicate this success, over and over. I don't agree, but I can't prove him wrong. The only thing that can be proven is reality. Capisca?

>>This isn't rocket science.

It's not ANY kind of science.
>> No. 71467
At this point, I would normally ask, "Da fuck is wrong wit you?"...

But I already know.

Just shut up. Nobuddy cares.
>> No. 71604
File 13903813973.jpg - (72.62KB , 619x480 , Absolutely_nothing.jpg )
71604
>>71467

>>Just shut up. Nobuddy cares.

About this? I can't see why anyone should.

You don't actually say anything do you? You just pretend that you know all the answers, but you don't feel like sharing them, until it's time for the next 1500 word rant that nobody actually reads (certainly not ME, anyway!)

Happy New Year, Pal!
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason  


Email here your suggestions/questions/complaints/appeals.


The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and boxxy falsehood.
Only a troooooll or hater would take anything posted here as valid. <3