[Unique]  [Mooninites]  [Unichan]  [Burichan]  [Futaba]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 108484)
Message
Captcha
File
Embed   Help
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 4000 KB.
  • Images greater than 200x200 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 696 unique user posts. View catalog

Boxxosphere SpreadShirt Store

File 139015780263.png - (211.36KB , 640x360 , WHYWOULDYOUDOTHIS.png )
108484 No. 108484
I don't like it. And I really don't know what to say.

I suppose I should say that I am somewhat disappointed in you.

It is obvious now that the trashy look of the latest Boxxy video was not the result of any glitch in YouTube, but was, as I first suspected, most likely done on purpose.

For what purpose, one can only guess, but I think I can make an educated guess.

My guess is that maybe you really do hate Boxxy.

And I also think this is all a result of the corrupting influence of that psychopathic son of Satan whom you have allowed to weasel his way into your mother's life... and yours. He is definitely one of those people I referred to before... the ones who hate everything good and beautiful in the world. And just like his fellow minions, he will not rest until he sees the good and beautiful brought down into the sewer with him.

I was so happy to see our beautiful Boxxy again, and I thank you for letting her shine once more.

My love for "Boxxy" will never die... but my feelings about where "Catie" seems to want to take her... well, that's another story.
Expand all images
>> No. 108485
Да что, блять, с тобой не так ?!
>> No. 108487
File 139027028040.gif - (1.99MB , 640x360 , 6.gif )
108487
>> No. 108488
File 139027043795.gif - (1.99MB , 640x360 , 1.gif )
108488
>> No. 108493
>>108485
this russian doesn't make any sense but translates through google just fine.
.-.
>> No. 108495
>>108493

That's just the Rat... tryin to be cute.
>> No. 108496
File 139035696115.gif - (1.90MB , 393x338 , TheForce.gif )
108496
I mean...

YTFNot?
>> No. 108498
Go home boxxylvr, you're drunk.

Fun fact: as I started to type this post, Spotify started to play "The Boxer" from Editors.
>> No. 108501
  >>108484

>>And I also think this is all a result of the corrupting influence of that psychopathic son of Satan whom you have allowed to weasel his way into your mother's life... and yours. He is definitely one of those people I referred to before... the ones who hate everything good and beautiful in the world. And just like his fellow minions, he will not rest until he sees the good and beautiful brought down into the sewer with him.

Is he talking about me? Yeah, I think he must be. Posting in Russian? Controlling the quality of Boxxy videos with my mind? Who else could it be?

I have very little influence over Boxxmom, and, as far as I konw, none over Catie, but I'm beginning to suspect that I can influence Boxxylvr into hating a Boxxy video by saying that I like it.

Or perhaps not. I have no idea what's actually going on here. He may be just having a good natured laugh at my expense. Nothing wrong with that.
>> No. 108502
>>108501

>I have very little influence over Boxxmom, and, as far as I konw, none over Catie

Says the cretin who had her original vids removed.

Shut up, Rat. You're as transparent as glass.
>> No. 108507
File 139071158060.jpg - (83.60KB , 1280x720 , maxresdefault.jpg )
108507
>>108502

>>Says the cretin who had her original vids removed.

>>Shut up, Rat. You're as transparent as glass.

This sounds like quite a story. You plan on telling the rest of it? I, for one, am intrigued.
>> No. 108535
File 139108059952.png - (663.03KB , 966x540 , mfwjim.png )
108535
>>108484

>>I don't like it. And I really don't know what to say.

>>I suppose I should say that I am somewhat disappointed in you.

>>It is obvious now that the trashy look of the latest Boxxy video was not the result of any glitch in YouTube, but was, as I first suspected, most likely done on purpose.

>>For what purpose, one can only guess, but I think I can make an educated guess.

>>My guess is that maybe you really do hate Boxxy.

>>And I also think this is all a result of the corrupting influence of that psychopathic son of Satan whom you have allowed to weasel his way into your mother's life... and yours. He is definitely one of those people I referred to before... the ones who hate everything good and beautiful in the world. And just like his fellow minions, he will not rest until he sees the good and beautiful brought down into the sewer with him.

>>I was so happy to see our beautiful Boxxy again, and I thank you for letting her shine once more.

>>My love for "Boxxy" will never die... but my feelings about where "Catie" seems to want to take her... well, that's another story.
>> No. 108566
Am I the only one who cares about Catie more than Boxxy? At least she gave you guys a video.
>> No. 108611
File 139145401810.jpg - (210.00KB , 600x600 , 12886042(2).jpg )
108611
>>108566

Only a sociopath cares more about Boxxy than about Catie, a real woman can who suffer pain and loss, confront mortality, and love you back, and even create a Boxxy. Of course, we have a few of those.
>> No. 108614
>>108566
I care about Catie :D
>> No. 108620
File 139153270713.jpg - (74.22KB , 288x257 , 1391477314193.jpg )
108620
>>108611
For the record, Boxxy > Catie. You thinking of yourself as her father will never change that.
>> No. 108623
File 139154785894.jpg - (23.60KB , 346x215 , proxy.jpg )
108623
>>108620

Inaccurate, but practically a complement compared to what the mean kids usually say about me.

Even to a sociopath, elementary logic dictates that Catie > Boxxy, because all that Boxxy ever was is contained within Catie.

Catie + Boxxy + Svetlana + Kelly = Catie
>> No. 108624
>>108623
depends on what one values in this idea.
like in art, just because you can add something, doesn't mean you should. So the catie might drown out the boxxy and actually make Boxxy > Catie to somebody that simply values what Boxxy is more than what catie is, and that essentially boxxy is exactly that, contained, and limited, by catie.

Things can equal more than the sum of their parts and so it also makes sense that they can equal less of the sum of their parts.
All depends.
>> No. 108629
>>108624
>>depends on what one values in this idea.
like in art, just because you can add something, doesn't mean you should.

You mean, adding Catie to Boxxy? Well, that's fine, because you can't add Catie to Boxxy, and you can't take Catie away. There is no recipe for Boxxy that doesn't start with Catie. There is no rescipe for taking Catie away from Boxxy that doesn't end with nothing. You can have Catie without Boxxy, But there is no Boxxy without Catie

I was fucking around before, but there's no such thing as Catie vs. Boxxy. It's not a matter of opinion, or "what you value". Logically, "Catie vs Boxxy" is simply gibberish, but people used it all the to promote fake ideas like the crackbrained idea tnat Catie is the enemy of Boxxy. People would go on and on over this kind of pure nonsense. They'd post shooped pix of Boxxy lying dead while Catie danced on a pile of money. People would rant angrily about how Catie wouldn't be famous if Catie owed Boxxy, as if they were two different people, They'd get all worked up about this crazy shit.
>> No. 108631
File 139159526552.gif - (755.82KB , 320x171 , 1370579652621.gif )
108631
>>108629
You're a delusional fool if you think of them as the same person.

I could really get into this, but that isn't allowed here, even though this is /b/, not /c/. Nor do I have the patience or motivation after many years of dealing with people such as yourself. It's an unavailing pursuit.

Bottom line: you and similar minded people need to reevaluate your silly mindsets.
>> No. 108632
>>108631

OF COURSE they're not the same person. Only one of them is a person.

Nor do I have the patience or motivation after many years of dealing with people such as yourself. It's an unavailing pursuit.


Of course it is. It's a moronic pursuit.
>> No. 108633
>>108631

OF COURSE they're not the same person. Only one of them is a person.

Nor do I have the patience or motivation after many years of dealing with people such as yourself. It's an unavailing pursuit.


Of course it is. It's a moronic pursuit.
>> No. 108635
>>108629
You sound like your opinion is irrationally motivated.
You do realize that these things are relative? Boxxy and catie are different things to different people.
So you cannot dictate at all over what is the truth when it comes to language or things with poetic value.
It may not even be poetic or any shit like that at all to some people.
>> No. 108636
File 139164025330.jpg - (72.59KB , 615x798 , ££200-bieber-naked-2157188_png.jpg )
108636
>>108631I could really get into this, but that isn't allowed here, even though this is /b/, not /c/. Nor do I have the patience or motivation after many years of dealing with people such as yourself. It's an unavailing pursuit

Now I get it. This is more bizarre /b/tard shit,and by "people such as myself", you mean people who live on earth, where reality is observed. We believe that Catie invented Boxxy, because she obviously did, and we don't believe that inventing Rick Rolling gives you any special authority over those of us who choose to avoid your shitty site. It's not hard to see why you'd prefer an imaginary girl over a real girl, though. The simple fact is that your argumnents are valid there, they're not valid here. So I think you should just go back there, and then you'll be right.
>> No. 108637
File 139164120689.jpg - (50.38KB , 638x425 , 1778314_png.jpg )
108637
>>108635

Something that exists is greater than something that doesn't exist.

A real person has rights that an imaginary person doesn't .

These things are closer to math than poetry, and no they';re not relative. 1 is always greater than zero.
>> No. 108638
File 139164236026.jpg - (65.30KB , 640x682 , 090511-religious-logic.jpg )
108638
Now, I'm not the one who started dicatating. See:

>>108620

but this matters because we've seen the rights of the real girl violated in the pursuit of the imaginary girl, who, being imaginary, doesn't object.

Actually, when imaginary people become more important than real people, that's neither math nore poetry. That's called "religion".
>> No. 108639
File 139164916461.png - (115.73KB , 480x360 , 9 Boxxy 2.png )
108639
>"Boxxy isn't real."

LOL. Some of you guys are really fucking dense.

But then... You don't have to take MY word for it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WVvOU1r2sM#t=200
>> No. 108646
  For those of you who don't know
I think a lot of you do
But to those of you who DON'T know
Boxxy is a character
created by yours truly
Boxxy's her own person
She 's a character.
She's not me, Because I'm Catie.
I'm not Boxxy.
>> No. 108647
>>108646
But before she was a character, she was part of someone else's character: Catie's.
Not that I know catie better than she knows herself, but It's rather easy to see that Catie, wanting to be a youtuber, would industrialize her old 'content'.
Like coppercab.
>> No. 108649
>>108637
That isn't at all fucking related to what I said even a little bit.
If you understood shit, sir, you would know that practically everything is relative.

But what the fuck are you talking about? rights? since when the fuck was this about human rights?

In England, the sport where you kick a round ball is called football. In USA, that's called soccer.

Relativity, fuckface. Acknowledge it's existence or you will have a seriously hard time communicating with anybody.
>> No. 108650
Yes relativity exists. Yes soccer is football in England, Happy? But this kind of relativism is mostly semantic.

Are you saying that Catie and Boxxy are the same person, because someone else has categorically denied that,

Either Boxxy does not exist, or Boxxy and Catie are the same person If two people disagree, I have to think they'e disagreeing aboput semantics, about the precise meaning of "exist" and "person", and maybe even "Catie" and "Boxxy", but the underlying reality is straightforward and generally agreed on. The facts exist, and they are facts, even if you can't agree on how to express them. We can disagree about the identity of Jack the ripper, yet Jack the Ripper was someone. There is a right answer, even if no one knows what it is.

Relativism exists, sure, but it doesn't apply in all places equally.
>> No. 108659
>>108650
Boxxy and catie are two different people NOW.
but before they were the same thing.
>> No. 108666
>>108659
Seems about right.
>> No. 108672
It is very good except I believe she should wear the same clothes as in the first video for authenticicity
>> No. 108731
:3
>> No. 108784
>>108484
How can you say he is the satan, he supports Catie and her mother and her sister ;_;
>> No. 108795
>>108784

>he "supports" Catie and her mother and her sister

you misspelled, "lusts after"
>> No. 108797
>>108795
Well, I dunno about that part. Do you?
>> No. 108809
File 139483978944.gif - (169.20KB , 400x315 , 139233756737.gif )
108809
I've met all of my childhood sweethearts this year :)
>> No. 108820
*sigh* I remember back when I felt comfortable popping into this site every now and then to see what was going on and we'd have good convo's as well as the little arguments and disputes and what not. Lately though, not so much when every forum seems to be filled with BoxxyLvr's seemingly endless desire to tell Catie how to live her life vs Felix thinking that she should live the way she wants to live.
I dunno...it's just really killed the community for me and I honestly wish that an admin would just step in and put a stop to this once and for all since neither of them know when to stop.
>> No. 108823
>>108820
>every forum seems to be filled with BoxxyLvr's seemingly endless desire to tell Catie how to live her life vs Felix thinking that she should live the way she wants to live.
It would have been understandable if you had addressed this "problem" six-eight weeks ago when roughly 2/3 of the threads on /b/ and /c/'s first two pages were created and/or dominated by them...but seeing that they've barely even posted in the past few weeks (at least not with name/trip on), I see no reason for complaints.
>> No. 108824
I have found a girl in which to lay with but has a child so therefore I will understand what I must do to support a family
>> No. 108830
File 139507995364.jpg - (469.55KB , 800x963 , ICanSeeThroughYou.jpg )
108830
>>108820

Shaddap Rat... You're not fooling anybody.
>> No. 108889
File 139709841458.jpg - (56.09KB , 1024x680 , 1379963487404.jpg )
108889
>>108830
>>Shaddap Rat... You're not fooling anybody.
>> No. 108890
File 139709907014.png - (1.94MB , 1920x1080 , He+s+everywhere_+No+movie+or+series+escapes+the+Ca.png )
108890
>>108889
I'm everywhere! I'm everywhere!

>>108820

What's killing the community for you is the fact that it's pretty dead. As dumb as this crap with me and Boxxylvr is, without us, it would just be deader.

Catie's fan base has mostly moved to twitter. On Twitter, you get to talk to catie everyday, and the forum is still pretty busy, but the chan is just barely holding onto the ghost.
>> No. 108892
From the beginning, the chan was always replete with trolling and abuse. Were there also "good convos"?, I guess, but if they're not always here anymore, I think it's bad logic to blame that on the people who haven't left.

I don't lust after Catie. The thought of her and me together is gross and the fact that I'm the gross part of that image makes it worse, so it's easy for me to avoid that thought. It makes me cringe HARD. I think old guys who lust after younger women must have no self-awareness. You don't have to believe me, but stop pretending you can read my mind. Judge me by my actions. When I say something disrespectful about Catie, call me on it.

Catie's mom is a great lady who is around my age. I'd go out with Catie's mom in a heartbeat, and I told her so.
>> No. 108894
>>108890

Talking to yourself doesn't make you any more credible.
>> No. 108905
  >>108894


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason  


Email here your suggestions/questions/complaints/appeals.


The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and boxxy falsehood.
Only a troooooll or hater would take anything posted here as valid. <3