[Unique]  [Mooninites]  [Unichan]  [Burichan]  [Futaba]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 108447)
Message
Captcha
File
Embed   Help
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 4000 KB.
  • Images greater than 200x200 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 696 unique user posts. View catalog

Boxxosphere SpreadShirt Store

File 13897308812.png - (273.48KB , 1280x720 , ColoradoTrueLandOfTheFree-wOfficialLogo.png )
108447 No. 108447
I was thinking maybe we could sell this concept to the State of Colorado Department of Tourism.

I think it would be a super idea.

Waddya think? You wanna try it?

And how about the rest of you guise?

Likey/NoLikey? What?

(Image and Concept Copyright 2014 by Catherine Wayne and BoxxyLvr)
Expand all images
>> No. 108448
File 138974174793.png - (74.99KB , 789x346 , Absolutely Disgusting.png )
108448
>>108447
>boxxy doing drugs
>> No. 108449
File 138975542693.png - (126.24KB , 706x292 , JustaPlant.png )
108449
It's not a drug. It's a medicinal plant.
It's virtually harmless. And exceptionally beneficial.

And... it's legal.

Lose the Cheech & Chong mindset, and stop talking like a pro-hee. :)

http://www.justaplant.com
>> No. 108450
File 138975571781.png - (270.65KB , 1280x720 , LandoftheTrueLandoftheFree.png )
108450
>>108449

Here's a variation on the theme... :)
>> No. 108451
File 138976492348.png - (723.19KB , 1280x800 , 1316328964823.png )
108451
>>108449
it's a fucking drug that is used as medicine, are you joking? Like almost every other drug. Doesn't mean they aren't drugs.
That's such a stoner thing to say: "Weed isn't a drug".
That's a literal joke among society. Pic as example, this was not made by me.

I liked the boxxy billboard idea but depicting her doing drugs is just like fucking pointless.

Might as well remove her god damn eyeliner, OP.
>> No. 108452
Boxxy doesn't do drugs.

>but it's not a drug

I don't care.
>> No. 108454
>>108452
Isn't she on like adderall or something for her ADD?
>> No. 108459
File 138981620948.gif - (215.33KB , 640x360 , Boxxy-OdeToColorado-sm.gif )
108459
Ok...

How about this one?

(A more expressive variation) :)
>> No. 108460
File 138981677424.gif - (215.33KB , 640x360 , Boxxy-OdeToColorado-sm-Fixed.gif )
108460
>>108459

Damn...

I thought I made that last frame display a little longer.

Okay... FIXED. :)
>> No. 108461
  >>108454

So I've heard...

And guess what... That shit is PURE POISON.

If true, she needs to stop. Like, right NAO!

(See attached vid)
>> No. 108462
File 138981813169.gif - (1.13MB , 640x360 , BoxxyReacts.gif )
108462
Uh oh...

I just got a response from the lady herself!

Ermagherd!!!

(Pic related) :)
>> No. 108463
>>108461
eh, she said it helped her, which is why i'm about to start on it.
>> No. 108464
File 138981951038.jpg - (56.63KB , 399x555 , Making a Killing The Untold Story of Psychotropic .jpg )
108464
>>108463

Helped her become what? Ordinary? Easier to manage? A compliant zombie like everyone else? A "lifetime customer" to the pharmco industry?

What?

Look... If you know what's good for you, you'll watch the freakin film I provided you, and then think twice about putting your life and mind in the hands of people whose primary, or worse yet, ONLY motivation is profit.

Then go talk to Granny Storm Crow:

https://www.facebook.com/GrannyStormCrowsList

You'll be glad you did.
>> No. 108465
>>108459
how would you put a gif on a billboard?
>> No. 108468
File 138989448821.jpg - (156.20KB , 373x327 , edgy.jpg )
108468
>>108464
ok then
>> No. 108469
File 138990520787.gif - (213.29KB , 640x360 , Boxxy-OdeToColorado2-sm.gif )
108469
>>108465

I dunno... Maybe with one of those flippy things, or with CRTs, like they do on Broadway.

Anyway... It's a work in progress, and right now I'm thinkin I like this one better.

(PR)
>> No. 108470
File 138990534676.png - (270.61KB , 1280x720 , LandoftheTreeLandoftheFree.png )
108470
Oh, and then there's this... :)
>> No. 108471
those gifs are so adorable
>> No. 108503
File 139067674825.png - (416.23KB , 1280x720 , Adorable.png )
108503
>>108471

I take no credit for that whatsoever.

(Pic related)
>> No. 108512
  >>108464

According to IMDB, "Making a Killing" is produced by the Citizen's Commission on Human Rights, an arm of the church of Scientology.

http://www.xenu.net/archive/infopack/12.htm

So is this what you mean by "psychopathic projection"? Obsessively going on in post after post about me trying to impose an agenda on Catie, which I've never done, while you're trying to get her to publicly endorse your cracked, crazy-quilt, cult-derived dogma, AND PRESCRIBING FOR HER OVER THE INTERNET?

She's not going to pay any attention, and I'm just barely annoyed, but what about you? Maybe you're just trolling. I hope so, because if you really need help, you don't seem likely to get it.
>> No. 108513
File 139091840374.gif - (92.67KB , 660x371 , bump.gif )
108513
bump!
>> No. 108557
>>108512

You really are a piece of work. By that idiotic reasoning, one could claim that the new Star Wars movie is all about Mickey Mouse. IF what you say is true (and I haven't checked) it's totally irrelevant. The documentary in question has absolutely nothing at all to do with "Scientology". It simply presents a comprehensive collection of expert, insider, and victim testimony which identifies and examines the history and dangers of psychotropic drugs, and exposes the mendacious means by which they are peddled to unsuspecting people everywhere by big pharma. Just because you may happily swallow their putrid pills every day doesn't change the fact that they are pure poison, and are pushed upon the public primarily to turn a profit, without regard to the actual harm they do to the human body and mind. And a cursory review of the evidence of your own twisted thought processes you exhibit here in this very thread is sufficient, in my opinion, to lend support that finding of fact. Your floating of this non sequitur, logical fallacy of guilt by association is not only a prime example of how utterly stupid you are, but also how stupid you must think everyone else is too.
>> No. 108560
File 139120545667.jpg - (32.56KB , 392x389 , Denial.jpg )
108560
>>The documentary in question has absolutely nothing at all to do with "Scientology".

Except that it's produced by the church of scientology to promote the church's agenda, which is anti-psychiatry for the same reason that the mafia is anti-police.

This is like when you cited denial literature, and got all indignant when I called you on it,like it was completely irrelevant.

I had resolved to let you go your way, but lately, you seem to be convinced that I'm the antichrist (your exact words were "son of satan"), and every post gets around to my nefarious control over Catie, her mom, her videos, and anything else you don't like, and how I'm a "pychopath", a word you show no sign of understanding.

It's hard to ignore, partly because it's so hilarious. If you're a troll, I have to admire the utter panache of the conceit. If you're actually some kind of psychotic, I should probably leave you alone, before God starts telling you to kill me.
>> No. 108563
>>Your floating of this non sequitur, logical fallacy of guilt by association is not only a prime example of how utterly stupid you are, but also how stupid you must think everyone else is too.


Not everyone else, Boxxylvr, just you.

It's an unreliable source with a self-serving predetermined agenda. Everybody else who reads this is going to understand that.
>> No. 108642
  >>108563

Listen up, moron. I'm no Scientologist, but I am a sane and rational human being, who has done plenty enough study and research in the areas of both drug use/abuse and psychology to confidently say that I certainly understand these issues far better than you. And I don't see anything wrong with what the Citizen's Commission on Human Rights is doing, and I applaud them for their work.

You, on the other hand, bring absolutely nothing to the table but fallacious arguments and utter nonsense.

Watch this short film, and try to prove them wrong on the merits using verifiable facts, instead of resorting to your own ridiculous brand of prejudice and ad hominem. Better yet, don't even try, because I already know you can't.

http://www.cchr.org/about-us/what-is-cchr.html
>> No. 108651
File 139167349848.jpg - (79.88KB , 363x599 , fff.jpg )
108651
>>108642


>>Listen up, moron. I'm no Scientologist, but I am a sane and rational human being, who has done plenty enough study and research in the areas of both drug use/abuse and psychology to confidently say that I certainly understand these issues far better than you.

I know that's true. I've known you to say all kinds of crazy things, and you always say them CONFIDENTALLY.


Listen, you deranged motherfckr, you met the standard for being a blowhard buffoon talking out his ass when you decided to express a definitive opinion on the medical treatment of someone you don't know on the internet.

There's really no need to discuss your tainted, unscientific sources, and your ham-handed attempt to shift the burden of proof changes none of this. When I start taking smack about your medical treatment, that's when I'll have to back it up.
>> No. 108654
File 13916863874.png - (317.42KB , 576x352 , BHL-index-header.png )
108654
>>108642


>>Watch this short film, and try to prove them wrong on the merits using verifiable facts, instead of resorting to your own ridiculous brand of prejudice and ad hominem. Better yet, don't even try, because I already know you can't.

Of course I can't! I'm an english major. It's not that they're wrong. It's that they're a tainted source. The church of scientology has an agenda to destroy psychiatry, and this is the church of scientology. I don't pay attention to scientology experts on psychiatry, or oil company experts on climate change. I don't actually know if they're right or wrong. I know that I don't have the background to evaulate scientific literature.

I believe you when you say you're not a scientologist, or a holocaust denier, but you don't disregard tainted sources, and that's why you appear to be full of apparently crazy ideas like how marijuana cures brain tumors. When you get right down to it, I don't know if marijuana cure brain tumors or if it doesn't, but i know that if somebody with a scientific backround wanted to write an article that could people without a scientific background that it does, they could, regardless of the facts.
>> No. 108661
>>108651

You brain is tainted by the "meds" you're on.
>> No. 108662
>>108651

You brain is tainted by the "meds" you're on.
>> No. 108674
File 139207545422.png - (132.40KB , 888x899 , the_new_elements_of_harmony_by_musapan-d4m809y.png )
108674
>>108662
I'm so relieved that we've gotten past ad hominem arguments!
>> No. 108675
>>108447
how DARE you put forth an image of Boxxy or Catherine smoking ANYTHING without her approval?
I don't come here very often but I am stunned at your audacity.
>> No. 108676
>>108675
2011 was three years ago
>> No. 108679
>>108674

That was not ad hominem. It's simply a factual observation.
>> No. 108680
File 139276128914.png - (312.90KB , 1280x720 , Wait___What.png )
108680
>>108675

You ARE kidding, right?
>> No. 108681
  >>108675

So let me get this straight... an image of Boxxy merely holding a representation of the safest, most useful, and effective medicinal substance known to mankind bothers you? Interesting that I see no objection from you in regard to the fact that at present she is said to be actually taking daily doses of some of the most worthless and truly dangerous psychotropic drugs on the planet, simply because some profit-hungry quack has capriciously "diagnosed" her as having an imaginary disorder called, "ADD".

Please watch the attached video and educate yourself. It's fairly long, but well worth your time. In fact, it's so interesting that once I started watching it, I couldn't stop till it reached the end... and the end is VERY good... including advice on how to quit these highly addictive substances.
>> No. 108682
>>108681
> Psychiatry: An Industry of Death
> owned and operated by the Citizens Commission on Human Rights (CCHR)
> an anti-psychiatry organization founded by the Church of Scientology
Scrientology? Really?
I mean, Freud was kinda fucked up and it certainly was not as entertaining L. Ron Hubbard's pulp fiction stories, but current psychiatry is really trying to use science to understand why we do what we do and a lot of the things they propose do work.
>> No. 108683
>>108682

>psychiatry is really trying to use science to

It's NOT "science", it's merely subjective speculation, and pseudo-scientific consensus, motivated by profit.

>a lot of the things they propose do work.

Only in terms of making money. No one is CURED by psychotropic drugging, or other brain-damaging treatments. Anything other than compassionate talk therapy is total bunk. Put aside your prejudice and watch the films. The expert testimony explains it all. Hokey religion has absolutely NOTHING to do with it.
>> No. 108684
  >>108681

I mistakenly linked the wrong video to my previous post... THIS one - "The Marketing of Madness: The Truth About Psychotropic Drugs" is actually the one I was making reference to before, and it is this one which includes advice on how to quit these highly addictive, and dangerous substances. Sorry about that.
>> No. 108685
File 139288980731.png - (249.39KB , 370x535 , 267775_215956321776334_3290436_n.png )
108685
>>108684
The Marketing of Madness is produced by CCHR

WIKIPEDIA

The Citizens Commission on Human Rights International (CCHR) is a nonprofit organization whose stated mission is to "eradicate abuses committed under the guise of mental health and enact patient and consumer protections."[1] It has been described by critics as a Scientology front group that campaigns against psychiatry and psychiatrists.[2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10] It was established in 1969 by the Church of Scientology and psychiatrist Thomas Szasz,[11][12][13] and is headquartered in Los Angeles, California.[14]

You can't point to something that is produced by the Church of Scientology and say it has nothing to do with hokey religion. And the church of Scientology in particular is all about the profit motive.

>>No one is CURED by psychotropic drugging, or other brain-damaging treatments. Anything other than compassionate talk therapy is total bunk.

That's a false standard. Insulin injections don't CURE diabetes, but they often come highly recommended if you don't want to go blind or lose a foot.

Does "compassionate talk therapy" actually CURE mental illness? Not usually.

The history of psychiatry certainly contains some horror stories. (Google Walter Freeman.), but so does the history of medicine. We're still in the early days, but these medications are helping people. Or at least that's what the people believe.

Catie Wayne thinks ADD meds helped her. So when it comes to Catie's life, the question is: do we believe her or do we believe Boxxylvr, who thinks they never helped anyone. If Boxxylvr had tried them, and believed that they hadn't helped him, I'd believe him. If Catie thinks they helped her, I'll believe her.

I had a drinking problem for my whole adult life. I started antidepressants at the age of 41, and ninety days later, the urge to drink left me utterly, and I haven't had another drink since. That was 14 years ago.

It comes at a price. I have more trouble with my weight. They say most of what we know about the brain was learned in the past ten years. There will be better meds someday.
>> No. 108686
File 139292463818.jpg - (138.98KB , 600x393 , 2-25-05-Dangerous-Drugs.jpg )
108686
>>108685

And yet, the only argument you can come up with is pointing to the Church of Scientology as the establishing source of the CCHR.

You consistently FAIL by offering absolutely NOTHING to refute, or even successfully challenge the any of the FACTS behind their arguments, which are both well documented, and PROVABLE.

You need a little lesson in LOGIC, and that is this... The source of any truth has no effect whatsoever upon the validity of that which is true. If the devil himself told me that the sun shines, I would have to be a fool to dispute the fact by merely pointing to the source. Yet you offer ZERO fact, but only sophistry and prejudice, and therefore make yourself the biggest fool ever in regard to your love and support for these brain damaging psychotropic poisons, and the quacks that prescribe them.

If you cared at all about Catie's health and welfare, you would join me in my efforts to persuade her to stop taking these dangerous drugs. But you don't, and that alone speaks volumes about all anyone needs to know about you.
>> No. 108687
>>108686


And yet, the only argument you can come up with is pointing to the Church of Scientology as the establishing source of the CCHR.

As an argument against your contention that the CCHR's message has nothing to do with religion, I think pointing out that it was established by a cult is pretty solid.

It's not an argument against the "facts" in the video. I didn't watch the video, so arguing against the contents would be pretty foolish.

>>If the devil himself told me that the sun shines, I would have to be a fool to dispute the fact by merely pointing to the source.

Well, the sun certainly does shine. You, me and the Devil are all on the same page with that.

But when Jesus Christ tells me that an entire respected profession is nothing but hucksters and poisoners, he's going to have to have something more credible to show me than a Scientology video.

>>If you cared at all about Catie's health and welfare, you would join me in my efforts to persuade her to stop taking these dangerous drugs.

Oh yes, that's a fine idea! I'm sure my Bachelor's Degree in Literature qualifies me to give Catie medical advice over the internet.

Entertaining as always, Boxxylvr.
>> No. 108688
File 139293273973.jpg - (52.56KB , 660x300 , dangerousdrugs.jpg )
108688
>>108687

>I didn't watch the video, so arguing against the contents would be pretty foolish.

Yet that is exactly what you're doing... and here you even admit that you're doing it out of pure ignorance. Yes, that is very foolish, indeed.

> I'm sure my Bachelor's Degree in Literature qualifies me to give Catie medical advice over the internet.

And you still insist upon encouraging her to keep taking these poisonous, mind-numbing drugs. I suggest you watch the video, and listen to the experts, before you make an even bigger fool out of yourself than you already have.

>>108684
>> No. 108689
File 139297742010.jpg - (51.80KB , 500x333 , grumpycate.jpg )
108689
>>108688

>>Yet that is exactly what you're doing.

Nope. I'm not arguing against the CONTENTS of the tape. I just don't think it's worth looking at, and I've told you why.

>>And you still insist upon encouraging her to keep taking these poisonous, mind-numbing drugs.

I've never tweeted about this with Catie, and if she asked me, the only thing I would encourage her to do is to ignore what everyone on the internet thinks she should do, and but she wouldn't ask me, because she learned all about ignoring what people on the internet think a long time ago.

>>I suggest you watch the video, and listen to the experts, before you make an even bigger fool out of yourself than you already have.

No, I really do prefer to make a bigger fool of myself, if such a thing is possible. Go big or go home, that's what I always say.


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason  


Email here your suggestions/questions/complaints/appeals.


The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and boxxy falsehood.
Only a troooooll or hater would take anything posted here as valid. <3