[Unique]  [Mooninites]  [Unichan]  [Burichan]  [Futaba]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 107632)
Message
Captcha
File
Embed   Help
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 4000 KB.
  • Images greater than 200x200 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 696 unique user posts. View catalog

Boxxosphere SpreadShirt Store

File 137443592741.jpg - (49.57KB , 960x640 , image.jpg )
107632 No. 107632
Actually there could be a lot of new reaction pics frum Boxxy, so why do I ever seen the same pics taken only from F4, FA, FE, FS and maybe FLK all over the web?

Maybe post your own OC, if you care
Expand all images
>> No. 107635
File 137445742796.png - (14.49KB , 390x212 , Capture.png )
107635
I'll say this as a huge fan of Catie and Boxxy:
Because people don't care as much anymore, except us. I personally made over 100 OC reaction faces, captions, shoops, etc. of Boxxy/Catie, and I will get some reaction here or occasionally gosh-forbidden Unichan. Other than that nothing.

Anyone besides the die-hards who remembers Boxxy, only remember her from the Civil War days.

>OMG LOOK AT MY CAPTCHA!!!
>> No. 107637
>>107635

I think that there are a lot of factors. With Catie uploading a video every week in aNewHopeee, even the huge fans aren't watching the few Boxxy videos over and over like we used to. There's always something new and surpising to get excited about.

I'm a bigger fan of Catie than ever, and I've released a bunch of Catie-related videos and shoops, but I'm not into Boxxy the way I'm into aNewHopeee.
>> No. 107638
>>107637
Yeah but OP is asking why there are mostly only screen caps of Boxxy in her earlier videos all over the internet.

Actually, OP, the reason is because that's when BOXXY was the most popular, therefore that's why there's more screen caps of that period. Easy.
>> No. 107644
File 137452764392.jpg - (50.26KB , 739x522 , BVWrNBD.jpg )
107644
>>107638
If some people upped OC's back in the time declaring themselves as fan but now they don't do it anymore, although there are so much possibilities, they were no true fans. Imho there could be more pics even from the last videos, despite the fact that she's no more viral as she was 3 years ago. The only explanation I can do to myself is that much of those pics were upped from peoples just because it was a trend, and not because they really loved her.

Pic not related, I suppose.
>> No. 107647
>>107644
Yeah, people change though. Especially the younger ones around Catie's age. They move on.

/b/ is a lot different now. It's filled with new people and a few old that still lurk. But the majority of the people that were newfags in 2009 are gone. Moved on from /b/, and from Boxxy.

And with them, they took the newfag energy that fuels creating Boxxy OC. When /b/ is new to you, you can't wait to show off your talents, make a statement, and TRY to contribute something to the board. If you happen to love, or hate, something that will be what you spend your energy and time on. For most of the creative people who's thing they loved/hated was Boxxy, they simply got over it and left.
>> No. 107649
>>107647
>Yeah, people change though. Especially the younger ones around Catie's age. They move on.
Actually, I'm 20 now and I'm following her from the beginning.

>the majority of the people that were newfags in 2009 are gone. Moved on from /b/, and from Boxxy
And I lurk 4chan even nowdays since 2008, too.

Sadly, you're right as well in
>For most of the creative people who's thing they loved/hated was Boxxy, they simply got over it and left
>For most

I guess we are rare cases, here. That's sad, very sad.
And it's also sad to think that now Uni's hating Catie for her ANH videos.
>> No. 107650
File 137458164277.gif - (1.00MB , 625x450 , 8W14I1H.gif )
107650
I should make a Boxxy/ Catie sub-folder for my reaction images folder. lel
>> No. 107651
File 137458167079.png - (8.26KB , 125x94 , 131069773218s.png )
107651
I should make a Boxxy/ Catie sub-folder for my reaction images folder. lel
>> No. 107654
File 137460840797.gif - (1.86MB , 288x162 , What-Evar - Small.gif )
107654
Reposting here...
>> No. 107655
File 137461357280.jpg - (39.10KB , 540x480 , Boxxy hug.jpg )
107655
>>107654
>Boxxy folder

Thank you very much!
>> No. 107659
>>107638
I know that.

What we have now that we didn't have during those 4chan days is Catie, making videos, visiting with us, building a fan base, and working her way through college.

If you want to post recent reaction pix of Boxxy, you should do it, but all that faddish /b/ullshit ever did for Catie was drive her off, and make her life miserable. It's no surprise that shit passed; it always does, what's wonderful and surprising is how well she got through it.

Unichan hates Catie for being Catie. For not being Boxxy in real life, and for having her own ideas about how to run her life. When she was gone, they loved her. She was their queen, but now they resent her for every decision she makes. So it doesn't make me sad that they hate her now. I'm glad she came back, I'm glad that Catie is Catie, and I'm glad that she's calling the shots now.
>> No. 107660
File 137464231118.jpg - (89.70KB , 620x829 , stop-whining.jpg )
107660
>>107659

It's perfectly normal and healthy to be a fan of something and to grow out of it, and move on. It's part of growing up, and it's part of how the things you follow help you grow. The things I loved growing up are still a part of me.
>> No. 107664
File 137479105540.png - (953.87KB , 1280x720 , vlcsnap-2013-06-14-18h45m18s23.png )
107664
Oh get over it....

It is realy funny to make a meme and watch it go wild!!!

I have made many of the later ones... It is very fun!!!

Of course, I have 4000 old ones too...

Just get GIMP. Mike a new pic that is fun. And maybe you will be the next Boxxy!!!

Pic related, and not even worked yet....
>> No. 107666
File 137479238673.jpg - (143.77KB , 959x541 , Catie + Cat means love.jpg )
107666
>>107664
The fact is, in your related pic there's not Catie AS Boxxy, there's just Catie! btw I love those kind of reaction pics too, I have many of them in my Catie folder.
>> No. 107674
>>107664
>>107666
Boxxy is there.
She just isn't wearing the heavy eyeliner and doesn't have the exaggerated expressions.

The voice is fine.
Whenever Catie tries to do the Boxxy voice it comes off horribly wrong.

If she put the eyeliner on, used more Boxxy-like expressions but kept her voice the normal tone you might be surprised at who you would see.

Don't think that Catie needs to recreate the 16 year old Boxxy, but that Boxxy has become a woman and would have changed some.

If she really wants to portray Boxxy she just needs to be herself with eyeliner.
>> No. 107675
I understand your point, and I actually love the latests boxxybabee's videos yet.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason  


Email here your suggestions/questions/complaints/appeals.


The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and boxxy falsehood.
Only a troooooll or hater would take anything posted here as valid. <3